Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Salt Lake City
About Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Salt Lake City
Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Salt Lake City - Address, Phone Number
Address: 50 West North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 12.1K times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Tourist Center, Convention Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
“America’s Choir” as it was lovingly christened by Ronald Reagan, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is a 360 member choir that has been performing at the Tabernacle or more recently at the conference centre since 1867. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was born as a result of the strong emphasis on music put by the LDS Church. The choir has gained immense popularity over the years and since it’s commissioning has performed in over 28 countries. A visit to the Sunday performances or the Thursday rehearsals has become an absolute must-do for anybody visiting Salt Lake City.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Ticket Prices
- Admission to the performances is free but is limited to those who are eight years and older.
- Choir rehearsals are open to public every Thursday from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Opening and Closing Hours
- The Music & The Spoken Word performance takes place on Sunday mornings at 9.30 am.
How To reach Mormon Tabernacle Choir by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop: West Temple @ 75 N (3) , North Temple St @ 20 E (Bus numbers 3, 6, 200, 209, 307, 320, 451, 453, 454, 455, 460, 461, 462, 463, 470, 471, 472, 473, 500, 516)
Restaurants Near Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- The Roof Restaurant
- Jb’s Family Restaurant
- The Garden Restaurant
- Lion House Pantry
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Salt Lake City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salt Lake City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Salt Lake City Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Korean Presbyterian Church Of Utah
- Holy Trinity Cathedral Greek Orthodox Church
- Cathedral Church Of St. Mark
- White Memorial Chapel
- Taylorsville Utah Ysa Stake
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
- Wasatch Presbyterian Church
- Taylorsville Ut Area Lds Institute
- First Presbyterian Church Of Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Salt Lake City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Salt Lake City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Salt Lake City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Salt Lake City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Salt Lake City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Salt Lake City