Mormon Tabernacle ChoirCurrently Open
- Address: 50 West North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, 84150, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-801240322
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Tourist Center, Convention Center, Community And Government, Religious, Churches
“America’s Choir” as it was lovingly christened by Ronald Reagan, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is a 360 member choir that has been performing at the Tabernacle or more recently at the conference centre since 1867. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was born as a result of the strong emphasis on music put by the LDS Church. The choir has gained immense popularity over the years and since it’s commissioning has performed in over 28 countries. A visit to the Sunday performances or the Thursday rehearsals has become an absolute must-do for anybody visiting Salt Lake City. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Salt Lake City Itinerary 3 Days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Admission to the performances is free but is limited to those who are eight years and older.
- Choir rehearsals are open to public every Thursday from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir Hours
- The Music & The Spoken Word performance takes place on Sunday mornings at 9.30 am.
How to Reach Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Nearest bus stop: West Temple @ 75 N (3) , North Temple St @ 20 E (Bus numbers 3, 6, 200, 209, 307, 320, 451, 453, 454, 455, 460, 461, 462, 463, 470, 471, 472, 473, 500, 516)
- The Roof Restaurant
- Jb’s Family Restaurant
- The Garden Restaurant
- Lion House Pantry
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salt Lake City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salt Lake City and book an accommodation of your choice.
74.13% of people who visit Salt Lake City include Mormon Tabernacle Choir in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.99% of people start their Mormon Tabernacle Choir visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mormon Tabernacle Choir
92.23% of people prefer walking in order to reach Mormon Tabernacle Choir