Natural History Museum Of Utah1313 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, United States, 84108
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8015816927
- Fax: +1-8015853684
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids, Natural History Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
Treat yourself and your kids with a visit to this fascinating museum which takes you back millions of years to the time where nature thrived and man was only an accessory to an incredible world. The natural history museum is not concerned with the history of man or culture only but it concerns itself with the history of earth and its various phases of evolution. The Natural History Museum is set in 17 pristine acres at the foothills of Wasatch Mountain Range that makes for a befitting location for this fascinating museum. Homage to the glorious state of Utah, the presence of earth is palpable in the museum. The Past Worlds section and the section that showcases geological formations are particularly interesting, as are the dinosaurs fossils and the representation of the mysterious Cleveland-Lloyd Dinosaurs Quarry phenomenon where 12000 fossil bones have been found. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Salt Lake City Itinerary 3 Days.
Natural History Museum Of Utah Travel Tips
- Easily accessible for disabled and elderly.
Entrance Ticket Details For Natural History Museum Of Utah
- Senior 65 and above- $11, Young Adult 13 to 24- $11.
- Child 3 to 12 years: $9.00.
- Entry is free for children under two years.
- Entry is free for Museum Members, University of Utah Students, Faculty and Staff with Valid ID.
Natural History Museum Of Utah Hours
- Last Admission on Wednesday is 8:30 p.m.
How to Reach Natural History Museum Of Utah
- Nearest bus stop: Wakara Way @ 411 S (228, 313).
- Wakara Way @ 360 S (228, 313, 455, 473).
- The museum cafe
- Red Onion Deli & Grille
- The Point Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salt Lake City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salt Lake City and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.88% of people who visit Salt Lake City include Natural History Museum Of Utah in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
75% of people start their Natural History Museum Of Utah visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Natural History Museum Of Utah
92.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Natural History Museum Of Utah