Tabernacle Organ RecitalsCurrently Open
- Address: 50 East North Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8012401000
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance
President of LDS church Brigham Young commissioned Joseph Harris Ridges to build the tabernacle organ for the church which was initially powered by hand pumps. The current organ at the church has seen a series of improvements since then and delivers a heart moving recital at the tabernacle every day. The 30 minute recital is made memorable by excellent acoustics and talented musicians. These recitals are performed free of cost and are extremely popular with locals and tourists alike.
Tabernacle Organ Recitals Travel Tips
- Turn your mobile devices and cameras off during the recital; the acoustics of the room can amplify a pin drop.
Tabernacle Organ Recitals Hours
- On Sunday, the recital timings are 2 pm to 2.30pm.
How to Reach Tabernacle Organ Recitals
- Nearest bus stop: West Temple @ 75 N (3)
- North Temple St @ 20 E (Bus numbers 3, 6, 200, 209, 307, 320, 451, 453, 454, 455, 460, 461, 462, 463, 470, 471, 472, 473, 500, 516)
- The Roof Restaurant
- Jb’s Family Restaurant
- The Garden Restaurant
- Lion House Pantry
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salt Lake City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salt Lake City and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.44% of people who visit Salt Lake City include Tabernacle Organ Recitals in their plan
95% of people start their Tabernacle Organ Recitals visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tabernacle Organ Recitals
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tabernacle Organ Recitals