Ruckle Provincial ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Beaver Point Rd, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1W3, Canada Map
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Ruckle Provincial Park is deemed to be one of the most beautiful parks in the southern Gulf province. It is popular for camping. The park has a seven-kilometers of shoreline and tiny coves and bays. It consists of a variety of wildlife. The tidal pools are full of mussel, crab, oyster, limpet, starfish and more. The park is also popular among scuba divers and birdwatchers. Sea lions, killer whales, sponges, octopuses, sea stars are the major points of interest for all the wanderers.
- Ruckle Provincial Park Address: Beaver Point Rd, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 1W3, Canada
- Time required to visit Ruckle Provincial Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!