Solar Do Unhao, Salvador
About Solar Do Unhao, Salvador
Solar Do Unhao, Salvador - Address
Address: Avenida Presidente Dutra, 1985 - Centro - Feira de Santana - BA, Brazil
Timings: 01:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Waterfront, View Point
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most beautifully preserved premises, the solar do Unhao is situated on the water front and offers some staggering views when you scale the building to look out of the balcony. During the 18th century, these building were used as a storage facility for sugar when the shipment was traveling long distances. One such warehouse is not rechristened as the Museu de Arte Moderna- one of the most frequented museums in Bahia. If you don’t want to visit the museum, you could just wander about in this vast complex and take in the sights.
Solar Do Unhao Information
- Every Saturday at 6:00 pm, there’s a live jazz performance (R $4) that takes place in the open space perfect to go with some happy hour refreshments.
How To reach Solar Do Unhao by Public Transport
- The Solar do Unhao is a little off route, so it’s advisable to take a bus to either Mercado Modelo or Pelourinho and take a taxi from there to the Solar do Unhao.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Salvador before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salvador and book an accommodation of your choice.
Solar Do Unhao, Salvador Reviews - Write a Review
Great exhibitions and beautiful buildings on the water. Jam no MAM (jazz after sunset) is fantastic.
If you are in Bahia and would like to see a favela inside out, bahian style, call me at 71 99197-7278 (RENATO Whatsapp or cell) to visit one of the most beautiful post cards sites of Salvador. A village that has been settled by fisherman over 75 years ago.
Amazing view towards Bahia se Todos os Santos, Gamboa and Itaparica (on the horizon). It hosts a museum, a cafe, sort of private beach and iconic architecture pieces.
The MAM in Bahia is has a beautiful architecture and very interesting art work. To go there take a bus from Neiborhood Barra in direction to Mercado. There is also a unique restaurant inside of a cave. A place to relax and have a coffe or a bahian food. There is also a nice view of the see.
Best place for a sunset in town! Also have some good expositions. You should only go by car or cab because the neighborhood is dangerous.
- Nearby Attractions
- B&b Jpa
- Basílica Do Senhor Do Bonfim
- Rede Bahia
- Estádio Manoel Barradas
- Itaipava Arena Fonte Nova
- Igreja Internacional Da Graca De Deus
- A Igreja De Jesus Cristo Dos Santos Dos Ultimos Dias
- Salvador Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Salvador
- What to See in 48 Hours in Salvador
- What to See in 72 Hours in Salvador
- How to Spend 5 Days in Salvador
- How to Spend 6 Days in Salvador
- How to Spend 7 Days in Salvador