Solar Do UnhaoCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida Presidente Dutra, 1985 - Centro - Feira de Santana - BA, Brazil, Salvador
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Tags: Waterfront, View Point
Solar Do Unhao - Review
One of the most beautifully preserved premises, the solar do Unhao is situated on the water front and offers some staggering views when you scale the building to look out of the balcony. During the 18th century, these building were used as a storage facility for sugar when the shipment was traveling long distances. One such warehouse is not rechristened as the Museu de Arte Moderna- one of the most frequented museums in Bahia. If you don’t want to visit the museum, you could just wander about in this vast complex and take in the sights.
Solar Do Unhao Information
- Every Saturday at 6:00 pm, there’s a live jazz performance (R $4) that takes place in the open space perfect to go with some happy hour refreshments.
How To reach Solar Do Unhao by Public Transport
- The Solar do Unhao is a little off route, so it’s advisable to take a bus to either Mercado Modelo or Pelourinho and take a taxi from there to the Solar do Unhao.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Salvador before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salvador and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Solar Do Unhao
95% of people who visit Salvador include Solar Do Unhao in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
61.69% of people start their Solar Do Unhao visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Solar Do Unhao
90.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Solar Do Unhao
Solar Do Unhao Map
Solar Do Unhao Trips
1 View12 Days 11 Nights12 Day Trip to Rio De Janeiro, Recife, Salvador from LondonBy: Guest UserCity: Rio De Janeiro, Recife, Salvador
Solar Do Unhao, Salvador Reviews
The most beautiful sunset in town. They also have live jazz every Saturday at 5pm. Totally worth it to check it ou!
Unfortunately, this is a museum that could likely be skipped if you are pressed for time. However, it is free so if you are passing by I would think it is worth dropping into. The best thing is the view. There is no WiFi. Perhaps check the exhibitions prior to visiting to see if it is worth a visit for you.
They have cheap but nice jazz concerts at Saturdays. Take a cab or an uber to came here. Avoid cars once there's no much space to park and there's a lot of people offering their "services" to take care of yours.
A must go place in Salvador. Really well organized, free parking lots, beautiful interior and really good visual from there.
I think it’s overrated, although the sunsets here are beautiful.
All QuestionsSolar do unhao
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station