Dreifaltigkeitskirche40 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dreifaltigkeitsgasse 14, 5020 Salzburg Austria Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +43-662877495
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Fischer von Erlach, the famed architect of Salzburg, first demonstrated his vaunted skills in the making of this 1702 church. Like his other churches, this one could almost be mistaken for a palace, with its sprawling plan and twin towers. Though the architecture is primarily Baroque, there are distinct Roman influences. The belfry was added later in 1757. The four figures on the church portal represent Faith, Hope, Love and Divine Wisdom. Inside, the church is austere compared to other Baroque buildings. See the fresco known as Coronation of the Virgin on the dome, and the 1700 high altar representing the Trinity. In the right side altar you’ll see a miraculous image of Marie.
- Timings given here are based on other church timings in the city. Confirm visiting hours before your visit.
- No visits during mass.
How to Reach Dreifaltigkeitskirche
- Drive, walk or cycle to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salzburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salzburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dreifaltigkeitskirche Address: Dreifaltigkeitsgasse 14, 5020 Salzburg Austria
- Dreifaltigkeitskirche Contact Number: +43-662877495
- Dreifaltigkeitskirche Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Dreifaltigkeitskirche(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Dreifaltigkeitskirche: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.69% of people who visit Salzburg include Dreifaltigkeitskirche in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
40% of people start their Dreifaltigkeitskirche visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dreifaltigkeitskirche
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dreifaltigkeitskirche
People normally club together Pferdeschwemme and Makartsteg while planning their visit to Dreifaltigkeitskirche.