Events and Festivals in Salzburg
- Mozart Week-Held in early February every year, the birthday of the famous composer is celebrated for a week. This is done with various concerts and shows showcasing his music.
- Salzburg Easter Festival-The Easter Festival happens every April and many different concerts are held in the city leading up to Easter Sunday.
- Salzburg Festival-This is the city’s biggest festival by far and attracts the most visitors. It is held in August of every year and showcases talent in all forms; from performance art to music and concerts to exhibitions, you find everything under the same roof.
- International Hot Air Balloon Week-This event is actually based in a nearby village but the best views of the hot air balloons taking to the sky can be seen from Salzburg. They have what is called the Night of Balloons, where everyone gathers in one place to view the awesome spectacle.
- Salzburg has got some cool events and festivals that it offers throughout the year, you only need to make sure that you prepare yourself for a fun filled holiday.
Trip plans for Salzburg
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Salzburg
Salzburg Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Salzburg
The Original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg2099 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
The hills are alive with The Original Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg. Enjoy a day trip visiting the breathtaking landscapes ...Book Now
Austrian Lakes and Mountains Salzburg Sightseeing Tour156 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
On the Austrian Lakes and Mountains Salzburg Sightseeing Tour, experience the breathtaking beauty of one of Austria's most be...Book Now
Panoramic Salzburg City Tour plus Austrian Lakes and Mountains Sightseeing Tour63 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
This afternoon tour starts with a panoramic tour of Salzburg which will provide you with an opportunity to see as many histor...Book Now
Eagles Nest in Berchtesgaden Tour from Salzburg472 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Visit Kehlsteinhaus, better known as the Eagles Nest, on a half-day tour from Salzburg. Journey through the spectacular scene...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Hallstatt
- Events & Festivals in Zell Am See
- Events & Festivals in Linz
- Events & Festivals in Innsbruck
- Events & Festivals in Klagenfurt
- Events & Festivals in Villach