Universitat Salzburg83 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Universitätspl., 5020 Salzburg, Austria Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Market, Square, Family And Kids
Shaded by the looming Kollegienkirche, this old square at the heart of the Altstadt used to be the location of the garden of the old Franciscan Monastery. A number of fairly important historic buildings now surround the square, but it’s main attraction is actually the Green market. This is a farmer’s market that has been active since the 18th century. These days the market probably qualifies as more of a tourist attraction than anything else on the square. Fruit, cheese, ham, bread, seafood, vegetables - everything you could possibly need for a picnic. Unfortunately, the tourist appeal of the market has driven the price of the produce sold here slightly more upwards than it should be.
Universitat Salzburg Hours
- Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Saturdays 6am-3 pm
- Saturdays (Advent) 6pm-7pm
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays.
How to Reach Universitat Salzburg
- Walk, drive or cycle to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Salzburg before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Salzburg and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Universitat Salzburg Address: Universitätspl., 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- Universitat Salzburg Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Universitat Salzburg(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Universitat Salzburg: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.43% of people who visit Salzburg include Universitat Salzburg in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
41.94% of people start their Universitat Salzburg visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Universitat Salzburg
70.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Universitat Salzburg
People normally club together Nonnberggasse and Mozart Dinner Concerts while planning their visit to Universitat Salzburg.