Ulugh Beg Observatory55 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Tashkent Rd, Samarkand, Uzbekistan Map
- Phone: +998-662350345
- Tags: Observatory, Family And Kids
Ulugh Beg Observatoryis an astronomical observatory located in Uzbekistan. This famous observatory was established in 1420 by the famous astronaut Ulugh Beg. According to the scholars, this observatory is one of the finest and beautiful creations of the Islamic World. This place was destroyed in the year 1449 and reconstructed again in 1909, since then it has been serving as one of the major attractions of the city. A museum is attached to the observatory which serves as the centre of attraction as it contains several historical items. Once you are in the city you must take out some time to visit this beautiful ancient observatory.
How to Reach Ulugh Beg Observatory
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Ulugh Beg Observatory Address: Tashkent Rd, Samarkand, Uzbekistan
- Ulugh Beg Observatory Contact Number: +998-662350345
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!