Lake Samish County Park Picnic Area7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lake Samish County Park, Bellingham, WA 98229, USA, United States Map
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Hiking Trail, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Fishing
If you are interested in swimming, paddling, hiking or just lying in the sand then this Samish park will be an excellent place for you to visit. The park is 39 acres big and it became the first Whatcom County park in 1968. It is beautifully grown between the lake shores and forested slopes with unique landscaping, the park offers great facilities. You can enjoy swimming area, Fishing, Hiking trails, Picnic facilities and Play ground these facilities are neatly arranged along the waterfront of Lake Samish. Hikers can enjoy a1 – 2 miles walk through a mature fir forest that is considered exceptional for its clear understory. Samish Park’s skillful use of landscaping and screening provide a variety of intimate and pleasant areas.
More about Bellingham
You can add cozy hotels in Bellingham like La Quinta Inn & Suites Bellingham, Oxford Suites Bellingham and Home2 Suites By Hilton Bellingham.
Explore the best Bellingham vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Bellingham.
How to Reach Lake Samish County Park Picnic Area
- Take the bus no 533 from Yew St at S Hills Dr, Timberlake way, Samish Way at Yew St and Samish way at Governor Rd to lake Samish picnic park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bellingham before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bellingham and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lake Samish County Park Picnic Area Address: Lake Samish County Park, Bellingham, WA 98229, USA, United States
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!