Amisos Cemetery10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bati Park, Baruthane Mevki, Batıpark Karşısı, İlkadım, Samsun, Turkey Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 70 TRY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cemetery, Family And Kids, Tomb
The Amisos Mezarlari Cemetery is located in the Bati Park and you can reach here by taking a cable car from the west park. The Amisos hill is an archeological treasure and the Mezarlari is where the Amisos family grave is still preserved. The tombs are believed to be of a prominent ruling figure of the kingdom of Pontus (maybe a King) along with the tomb of his wife and daughter.
Take a walk around the park later after you see the tombs.
Entrance Ticket Details For Amisos Cemetery
- Admission to the place is $20 or about 70 Turkish Lira.
How to Reach Amisos Cemetery
- By Tram: A tram line passes to the East of the place.
- By Dolmuses (shared Taxi)
- By Taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Samsun before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Samsun and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Amisos Cemetery Address: Bati Park, Baruthane Mevki, Batıpark Karşısı, İlkadım, Samsun, Turkey
- Amisos Cemetery Timing: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Amisos Cemetery Price: 70 TRY
- Best time to visit Amisos Cemetery(preferred time): 09:30 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Amisos Cemetery: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.26% of people who visit Samsun include Amisos Cemetery in their plan
62.5% of people start their Amisos Cemetery visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Amisos Cemetery
62.5% of people prefer walking in order to reach Amisos Cemetery
People normally club together Onur Aniti and Bulvar Yasam Ve Alisveris Merkezi while planning their visit to Amisos Cemetery.