Alamodome102 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Montana St, San Antonio, TX 78203, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-2102073663
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
The Alamodome in San Antonio is a multi-purpose facility used as a football, basketball, soccer, baseball stadium and also as a convention centre. Alamodome was opened in 1993 and is owned by the City of San Antonia. The multi-purpose facility is dome shaped and can occupy 65,000 audiences with seating that is spread over 5-levels. During events like Superbowl, the seating capacity can be extended to 72,000. The Alamodome has a few luxury suites and club level seats. The Alamodome is home to many national and international events, some of these events are: Alamo Bowl football game, Big 12 Championship Games, NCAA Women's Volleyball Final Four and music festivals like Ozzfest.
Alamodome Travel Tips
- Food and beverage is available inside the stadium
- Parking is available in Alamodome Lots B & C
- Disabled parking in Lot A
Entrance Ticket Details For Alamodome
- Kindly visit Ticketmaster or call to know more about the event ticket prices
- Parking is $20 per space
- The Alamodome Box Office is open from Monday through Friday – 10AM-5PM (excluding City of San Antonio holidays)
How to Reach Alamodome
- By car
- By taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Antonio before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Antonio and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alamodome Address: 100 Montana St, San Antonio, TX 78203, USA, United States
- Alamodome Contact Number: +1-2102073663
- Time required to visit Alamodome: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.41% of people who visit San Antonio include Alamodome in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
26.87% of people start their Alamodome visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Alamodome
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alamodome
People normally club together Mission Market and The Alamo while planning their visit to Alamodome.