Events and Festivals in San Antonio
San Antonio has more than 300 festivals and fiestas annually which see a lot of tourists coming to enjoy these urban spectacles which have a touch of history to them as well. Some of the most patronized are:
- Asian Festival: This family oriented festival celebrates Asian-American culture in multiple aspects. You can enjoy cultural shows such as dance and theatre and fashion and also indulge in the myriad of cuisines that spring up during this festival including Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean and Philippine cuisine.
- Luminaria: Luminaria is San Antonio’s annual celebration of the arts and artists. From poetry to performances and pyrotechnics, all manner of art forms are celebrated throughout the city in a festival that holds creativity and artistic expression dear to its bosom. It is totally free to visit and is held simultaneously at multiple indoor and outdoor venues throughout the city. This festival happens in March every year.
- St. Patrick’s Day: The St. Patrick’s Day river parade is world renowned as a must see in a lifetime parade. Be sure to get a good spot on the River walk to enjoy this enthralling and captivating parade. Then head over to the Alamo where they have a solemn occasion marking the deaths of the fallen heroes. There is no charge for this festival either.
- Culinaria: The wine and cuisine festival of San Antonio is showcased every May in the city. It celebrates its Mexican and Latin American influences with a startling selection of food and beverages from in and around the Texan area.
Trip plans for San Antonio
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of San Antonio
San Antonio Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of San Antonio
Save 7%Birdie Wine Tour in FredericksburgNew on TripHobo
Come enjoy what the Fredericksburg wine region has to offer with this guided wine tour package. The hill country boasts over ...
Save 7%San Antonio River Walk Cruise and Hop-On Hop-Off Tour46 Reviews
Be entertained and informed on an official City Sightseeing San Antonio '2-in-1' tour that includes a RIVERCRUISE along the S...
Save 10%San Antonio Super Pass10 Reviews
Experience four of the most fun and informative attractions in San Antonio!River Walk Boat Cruise, 48 Hour Valid Hop-On Hop-O...
Save 7%San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of the Americas31 Reviews
This package includes all the best sights and attractions that the city of San Antonio has to offer! Experience an entertain...
- Events & Festivals in Bulverde
- Events & Festivals in Castroville
- Events & Festivals in Marion
- Events & Festivals in Hondo
- Events & Festivals in Falls City
- Events & Festivals in Wimberley