Alcazar Garden, San Diego
About Alcazar Garden, San Diego
Alcazar Garden, San Diego - Address, Phone Number
Address: 1363 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 152 times in trip plans
Garden, Family And Kids, Fountain
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Built in 1915, this pretty geometric garden got a facelift in 1935 with the addition of two fountains and eight benches. Note the tiles on the fountain - green, yellow and turquoise tiles. There are seven thousand blooming flowers in the garden, including chrysanthemums, pansies, begonias, dahlias and poppies. The garden is modelled after the Alcazar of Seville. The garden is a popular place to get married.
Alcazar Garden Information
- Food and drink not allowed.
Alcazar Garden Opening and Closing Hours
- Actual closing time is at dusk.
How To reach Alcazar Garden by Public Transport
- Bus 3, 120 stop 5th Av & Laurel St.
- Bus 7 stop Park Bl & Village Pl.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
Alcazar Garden, San Diego Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful old garden built in neo-Moorish style and inspired from the old Arabic Alcazar castle in Seville. A must go for any San Diego passerby.
Clean and well keep place open for just seat and meditate
Absolutely beautiful , one of my standards for a respite.. just itsexistence is a reason to stop
One of the prettiest places in Balboa Park.
Beautiful garden patterned after the gardens of Alcazar Castle (Moorish architecture) in Seville Spain.
- Nearby Attractions
- 9466 Aldabra Ct
- Regents Road
- 2001 Pan American Pl
- Cash And Carry
- Tiki Town Adventure Golf
- World Curry
- Devine Pastabilities, Torpasta
- Coronado Island Beach, Shopping And Hotel Del Coronado Beach Buggy Shuttle Tours
- Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel
- San Diego Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Diego
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Diego