Belmont ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 3146 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8584881549
- Ticket Price: 54 USD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Belmont Park - Review
Walk down Mission Beach until you reach the Giant Dipper roller coaster. There, you've arrived at a historic amusement park from 1925. The Giant Dipper itself, made from wood and now ancient, is on the National Register of Historic Places. Other highlights of the park:
- The Plunge, an indoor swimming pool with a famous painting, Whaling Wall.
- The Liberty Carousel
- The Wave House Bar and Grill, which has two artificial waves.
- The Vertical Plunge
- Sky Ropes obstacle course
- Control Freak, a Moser Gyro Loop
- A video game Arcade
- Henna Heaven: Get a temporary tattoo.
- Laser Tag
There are several excellent restaurants at the park.
Belmont Park Information
- The park is one of the best places in the city to pick up beach wear and surf gear.
- Free parking south of the park.
Belmont Park Ticket Prices
- Unlimited Combo Pass: $54 for those 48″ and taller; $44 for those under 48″
- Unlimited One Day Ride Pass: $30 for those 48″ and taller; $20 for those under 48″
- Individual Rides: Tickets are $1 each, but each ride has a minimum ticket requirement between 3 and 6.
Belmont Park Hours
- Closing hours are highly variable. Check website for upcoming closing hours. Do the same for days the rides may be closed.
- Rides are closed during weekdays on winters.
How To reach Belmont Park by Public Transport
- Bus 8 stop W Mission Bay Dr & Mission Bl.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Belmont Park
2.03% of people who visit San Diego include Belmont Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
54.55% of people start their Belmont Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Belmont Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Belmont Park
Belmont Park Trips
1 View31 Days 30 Nights31 Day Trip to Los Angeles, San Diego from BaghdadBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Los Angeles, San Diego
3 Views31 Days 30 Nights31 Day Trip to Los Angeles, San Diego from BaghdadBy: Guest UserCity: Los Angeles, San Diego
Belmont Park, San Diego Reviews
One of my favorite past time places to go in San Diego. Right on the Mission beach boardwalk. This place is awesome. Plenty of games and rides to enjoy. Great ice cream parlor with fresh made waffles made to order. Good gyros across the way and cool places to see all around.
Great place. No need to purchase anything to enter. Fun attractions and the people were great too. Suggest comfortable shoes because you wanna stay for a long while and still have comfy feet. Beach is right there. Plenty food options.
Looking for a memorable family outing? Belmont park is perfect! While there are some steep prices for a few rides, sticking to the lower-cost rides ensures a great time for all involved. The setting is by far the best part- and with the beach only 20 yards away, you can make a whole day of it by packing a picnic lunch for the afternoon and enjoying the evening in the park once it's dark and all the rides have lit up. Would also definitely recommend as a cute date idea- especially for the pictures ;)
Other than the rollercoaster and the swing thing, all the rides are typical fair rides. But for some reason having this amusement park on the beach makes them seem so much more fun. We have a great time here every time we come to Mission/Pacific Beach. Very nostalgic with the games and the food. If you don't have fun here, it's probably your fault.
Belmont park is a great place to enjoy the beach. The water was great; cool and fresh. The vibe was very nice with tons to do. There's an amusement park that makes it even more fun and Sea World is very close by. There's ton of stores around as well. You could spend all day and night here. I had a lovely time.