Gaslamp QuarterCurrently Open
- Address: Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Performance, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Gaslamp Quarter - Review
The Gaslamp Quarter is a district in San Diego where you will find everything from restaurants, shopping centres to other entertainment options. With a wide variety of things on display, shopping in this extremely cool district is a real treat. The crowd favourites are gems, clothing, clothes, footwear, wine, spirits and tobacco. There are also several exhibitions that keep taking place in this vibrant area.
Food wise, there is a multitude of cuisines, cooking styles as well as types to choose from that is sure to suit all purse sizes. Whether it is American, Indian, Irish, Japanese, Italian, or Persian food you are craving, you will certainly not be disappointed.
There are several themed bars to choose from as well. A lot of these places also put up some amazing live performances which should not be missed by music lovers. If you are a night owl, you might want to check out Faces Nightclub, Ivy Nightclub or Deco's Restaurant & Nightclub. The nightlife here is certainly very vibrant.
Gaslamp Quarter Information
- Haunted tours can be undertaken in this place if you wish to check out the haunted past of the area. Be sure to check these out if you love thrills and ghosts and ghouls.
- Most clubs and bars closes at 1:30am.
How To reach Gaslamp Quarter by Public Transport
- Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market
Restaurants Near Gaslamp Quarter
- Mariscos Seafoood, Cafe Bassam, Funky Garcia's
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gaslamp Quarter
61.74% of people who visit San Diego include Gaslamp Quarter in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
26.92% of people start their Gaslamp Quarter visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gaslamp Quarter
92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gaslamp Quarter