Heritage Park Victorian Village1034 Votes Currently Open
- Address: County parks office:, 2455 Heritage Park Row, San Diego, CA (Old Town), United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8585653600
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Architecture , Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods
Old Town and Heritage Park Victorian Village is an impressive area that includes six squares. The old timey-charm of the place has been well-preserved over time for the tourists. The Victorian buildings are extremely pretty and just a stroll around the park is sure to delight you. It is a very peaceful place where you can find acres and acres of park area. There is also a stunning synagogue building within this heritage Park that is a definite must see.
Whether you just take a walk or plan a picnic to the place, the tranquil place is not the kind you leave out of the itinerary. A trip here is sure to be a walk back in time with the beautiful old buildings and the pristineness of the nature around it. It is reminiscent of a wonderful time gone by and should surely be visited by both young and old.
Heritage Park Victorian Village Travel Tips
- Parking is free.
- Be sure to check out the stores selling collectibles.
Entrance Ticket Details For Heritage Park Victorian Village
- Entry to the park is free.
Heritage Park Victorian Village Hours
- Guided tours are held at 11:00am and 3:00pm
- Duration of the tour: 45 minutes
- Visitor’s Center hours: 11:00am to 6:00pm
How to Reach Heritage Park Victorian Village
- Heritage Park Row
- Acapulco's, New Orleans Creole Cafe, Cafe Coyote
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.96% of people who visit San Diego include Heritage Park Victorian Village in their plan
60% of people start their Heritage Park Victorian Village visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Heritage Park Victorian Village
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heritage Park Victorian Village