La Jolla Playhouse
- Address: 2910 La Jolla Village Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, San Diego, United States
- Phone: +1-8585501010
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids
Founded by Gregory Peck, Dorothy McGuire, and Mel Ferrer in 1947, this theatre has been honored throughout the world for producing some of the plays in theatre. It's allumni of actors include Matthew Broderick, Phoebe Cates, Kim Cattrall, Neil Patrick Harris, Bill Irwin, Jim Parsons and Gary Sinise to name a few. Plays here are incredibly innovative, cover a wide variety of styles and topics, and never bore. It's almost impossible to give it a bad review. Have food at James' Place which serves sushi and seafood.
- Check the theatre website for upcoming shows.
- Disabled accessible.
- Some limited seats are available to under 30s for USD 20.
- Prices depend on show timings and day of the week, but can go up to $80.
- Tuesday – Friday: 4:00 pm - Close, Happy Hour is 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
- Saturday – Sunday: 3:00 pm – Close
- Hours given are for box office. Actual show timings are different.
- Box office closed on Sunday.
- Bus 30 and 101 stop N Torrey Pines Rd & Expedition Way.
- Bus 150 stop Gilman Dr & Evening Way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.67% of people who visit San Diego include La Jolla Playhouse in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.75% of people start their La Jolla Playhouse visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see La Jolla Playhouse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Jolla Playhouse