La Jolla ShoresCurrently Open
- Address: 8300 Camino Del Oro, La Jolla, CA 92037, San Diego, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Scuba
This mile long beach has one of the gentlest waters of the seas around San Diego, making it a popular place among beginner scuba divers and surfers. It is regarded as one of the best family beaches in the country. There is a park, a playground, some fire pits and volleyball courts. It is a lovely area for a picnic. Showers and toilets and changing rooms are available.
La Jolla Shores Travel Tips
- Additional Contact details: +1-6192351169
- The beach is wheelchair accessible.
- Limited number of wheelchair with wide tires are available on rent.
- Not allowed: Fishing, Smoking, Alcohol, Camping, Glass Containers, or Picking up the beach's natural resources.
- Dogs not allowed between 9:00am - 4:00pm in winters and 9:00am - 6:00pm in summers.
- Lots of parking space available.
- Lifeguards from 9:00am - dusk.
La Jolla Shores Hours
- Entry is free.
How to Reach La Jolla Shores
- Bus 30 stop La Jolla Shores Dr & Calle De Oro.
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.12% of people who visit San Diego include La Jolla Shores in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.82% of people start their La Jolla Shores visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see La Jolla Shores
94.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Jolla Shores