La Jolla Shores, San Diego
About La Jolla Shores, San Diego
La Jolla Shores, San Diego - Address
Address: 8300 Camino Del Oro, La Jolla, CA 92037
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 22.2K times in trip plans
Beach, Park, Play Ground, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Picnic Spot, Scuba
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This mile long beach has one of the gentlest waters of the seas around San Diego, making it a popular place among beginner scuba divers and surfers. It is regarded as one of the best family beaches in the country. There is a park, a playground, some fire pits and volleyball courts. It is a lovely area for a picnic. Showers and toilets and changing rooms are available.
La Jolla Shores Information
- Additional Contact details: +1-6192351169
- The beach is wheelchair accessible.
- Limited number of wheelchair with wide tires are available on rent.
- Not allowed: Fishing, Smoking, Alcohol, Camping, Glass Containers, or Picking up the beach's natural resources.
- Dogs not allowed between 9:00am - 4:00pm in winters and 9:00am - 6:00pm in summers.
- Lots of parking space available.
- Lifeguards from 9:00am - dusk.
La Jolla Shores Opening and Closing Hours
- Entry is free.
How To reach La Jolla Shores by Public Transport
- Bus 30 stop La Jolla Shores Dr & Calle De Oro.
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
La Jolla Shores, San Diego Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Heartwork Coffee Bar
- The Bristol Hotel
- Ocean Beach Hotel
- Red Roof Inn San Diego - Pacific Beach/seaworld Area
- Courtyard San Diego Sorrento Valley
- Bagby Beer Company
- Hillcrest Farmers Market
- 4488 Convoy St
- Parkhouse Eatery
- San Diego Surfing Lessons
- San Diego Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Diego
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Diego