The eight separate zones, each with a unique theme, are sure to be extremely interesting and keep you occupied throughout the day. The best part is everything you see is transformed into the world of your favourite Lego toys. What more could one ask from a vacation than a trip into the world of toys? This attraction is not just for the kids but for the inner child of the adults as well.
This resort has an amazing range of rides and attractions on offer. If you are a Star Wards Fan be sure to check out the star wars themed Lego exhibits or try out the pirate themed ones; there is something for everyone. The imagination Zone is also an interesting exhibit to check out. This is an interactive exhibit that is sure to make your day a lot more creative. The other exhibits include action packed attractions, for example Driving school, Boating school, Ballooning school etc. Children love it, adults adore it; it is indeed the perfect family outing sport. Do add this to your itinerary if you are looking to have a fun-filled family day.
- Legoland is open during holiday seasons and is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays even during that time. Do make sure you keep this in mind while planning your trip.
- Don’t carry any food or drinks to the park. It isn’t allowed. Instead there are plenty of places where you can buy refreshments inside the theme park.
- If you plan to send a lot of time in San Diego, you could buy the 98 dollar pass which allows you to use it for two days within a period of 9 days.
- Prices, times, schedules and activities are subject to change without notice.
For only Legoland Admission:
- Adults: starts from 90 USD
- Children (3 -12): 84 USD
- Check the official website for the updated ticket price.
- Legoland is closed on select Tuesdays and Wednesdays from September to February.
- Few days have opening hours 10:00 am – 07:00 pm
- Legoland Sea Life Aquarium: 10:00 am – 05:00 pm ( for most of the days)
- Legoland Water Park: reopens in March 2017
- Check the monthly calendar for updated time schedule.
- Legoland Dr
- Karl Strauss Brewery Restaurant, Fun Town Market Resturant, Canyons Restaurant at The Crossings At Carlsbad.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.86% of people who visit San Diego include Legoland in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.57% of people start their Legoland visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Legoland
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Legoland
The theme park itself is great! There's water park and aquarium are fun too. So much for young kids to do! I've stayed in the Legoland Hotel twice and loved our stay. The rooms and hotel are so fun for kids. The Bricks restaurant serves a delicious breakfast and dinner buffet.
awesome family vacation. The hotel is totally themed and cute. They have entertainment at night and the pool is heated so the kids swam until 9:00 p.m. when it closed. Breakfast was included and the buffet had an unbelievable selection! Everyone that works there was friendly and went above and beyond. We can't wait to return!
I've been going to Legoland for years with my kids. I love that the park is not super huge and that they introduce new things like the new submarine ride. My kids loved it. On a Friday the wait times were around 5 minutes. A little longer for more popular rides. Not a bad wait at all. I will imagine things are different on the weekend.
Super convenient to be so close to Legoland (literally right next to the park entrance). The theme rooms are genius and the kiddo loved the treasure hunts. Breakfast buffet at Brick's was good, but skip it (and Skyline Cafe) for all other meals... there are plenty of other great options just a few minutes drive away.
I was just at the park for my nephew's birthday. It is basically for kids, but seeing all the smiles today was awesome. My 3 year old niece even had a great time. She really loved the tree fort area. My nephew was negotiating more time to stay there. Adults can go on some of the rides as well to watch the little ones, but it was a good time for everyone today. If you go on the pirate boat ride you will get wet. My nephew and I had a good time on that one. I would recommend this place of you have little ones.