Little Italy, San Diego
About Little Italy, San Diego
Little Italy, San Diego - Address
Address: County Center/Little Italy Stn, San Diego
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This hilly neighborhood has evolved from a Genovese and Sicilian fishing neighborhood to one of the more eventful areas in the city. It is a very walkable area, filled with cute places to hangout, various plaza and terrific eateries of many cuisines. You will also find some great craft beer.
On your stroll, here are some of the areas you should check out:
- Amici Park: A cute park with ball courts and an amphitheatre.
- Our Lady of the Rosary: An adorable 1925 church.
- Little Italy Mercato: A local farmer's market.
- Firehouse Museum: Explores the art of firefighting going back more than a century.
- Convivio Center & Little Italy Heritage Museum.
- Queenstown Public House
- Gaglio's Grab & Go Subs
- Kettner Art & Design District: Lots of little art galleries and boutiques.
Various events take place in Little Italy throughout the year. These include the Carnevale, the April ArtWalk, the Sicilian Festival in May, the Labor Day Stickball Tournament in September and the Little Italy Christmas Village.
Little Italy Opening and Closing Hours
- Little Italy Mercato: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm, Saturdays.
How To reach Little Italy by Public Transport
- GREEN LINE stop County Center/Little Italy Stn
- Bus 83 stop India St & Cedar St
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
Little Italy, San Diego Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Galactic Comics
- Surf Diva Surf School
- Wings N Things
- Inflatable World
- Sailing San Diego Bay
- La Jolla Shores Hotel
- 400 W Broadway
- San Diego Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Diego
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Diego