Mission Beach Boardwalk501 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1710 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6192323101
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Scuba
Though technically this is part of the the Mission Bay aquatic park, this beach faces the Pacific Ocean rather than the bay. The concrete road is about 3.5 miles long, stretching between North Pacific Beach to South Mission Beach. It is a pedestrian path, though cycles are allowed. There are a lot of shops and eateries alongside the boardwalk. Highlights include:
- Ventura Place
- Belmont Park, with the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster.
- Fishign at South Mission Beach Park.
The beach is commonly used by families. There are volleyball courts, surfers, and scuba divers. It can get really crowded on the weekends.
Mission Beach Boardwalk Travel Tips
- Restrooms are available along the beach.
How to Reach Mission Beach Boardwalk
- Bus 8 stop W Mission Bay Dr & Mission Bl
- By Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mission Beach Boardwalk Address: 1710 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, United States
- Mission Beach Boardwalk Contact Number: +1-6192323101
- Mission Beach Boardwalk Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Mission Beach Boardwalk(preferred time): 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mission Beach Boardwalk: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.35% of people who visit San Diego include Mission Beach Boardwalk in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.31% of people start their Mission Beach Boardwalk visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mission Beach Boardwalk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mission Beach Boardwalk
People normally club together Mormon Battalion Historic Site and SeaWorld San Diego while planning their visit to Mission Beach Boardwalk.