Mt. Soledad Cross935 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6905 La Jolla Scenic Drive South, La Jolla, CA 92037, San Diego, United States Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8584592314
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Memorial
A giant cross stands as the Soledad Cross in remembrance of the War Veterans of the USA. The memorial consists of veteran plaques which honour each person who has participated in the war on behalf of the US. It also acts as a registry of all the people who have fought in the war. Their names and backgrounds have been proudly displayed at this place.
Interestingly, the Mount Soledad cross has been subject to much controversy over the years. The cross which is a Christian symbol has been objected to by many as being a symbol of religion instead of the brave people which it aims to honour. Nevertheless, it is a very important place that honours bravery, loyalty and courage and you should visit it if you want to take in an atmosphere of tremendous pride for the united states.
Mt. Soledad Cross Travel Tips
- Donations are welcome at this place.
How to Reach Mt. Soledad Cross
- La Jolla Scenic Drive South
- Rimels, Cusp, Subway
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mt. Soledad Cross Address: 6905 La Jolla Scenic Drive South, La Jolla, CA 92037, San Diego, United States
- Mt. Soledad Cross Contact Number: +1-8584592314
- Mt. Soledad Cross Timing: 07:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Mt. Soledad Cross(preferred time): 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mt. Soledad Cross: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
9.98% of people who visit San Diego include Mt. Soledad Cross in their plan
44.44% of people start their Mt. Soledad Cross visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Mt. Soledad Cross
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mt. Soledad Cross
People normally club together Hotel Del Coronado and Torrey Pines Golf Course while planning their visit to Mt. Soledad Cross.