Museum Of Photographic ArtsCurrently Closed
- Address: 1649 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92103, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6192387559
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Housed in the beautiful Casa De Balboa, this museum is one of the only three in the USA to be dedicated exclusively to photography. Exhibiting thousands of photographs, including the works of renowned cinematographers, the museum strives to educate and inspire. You'll also find a classroom, a theatre and a library. Check the museum website for upcoming events and exhibitions. Guided tours are available for 8-30 people.
Museum Of Photographic Arts Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Photographic Arts
- Guided Tour: $10 per tour participant.
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour: $20 per tour participant.
- $8 adults
- $7 seniors and retired military and dependents.
- $6 students
Museum Of Photographic Arts Hours
- Guided tours Wednesday-Friday, from 10am - 1pm
- Behind-the-scenes tours : Tuesday-Friday, from 10am - 4pm
How to Reach Museum Of Photographic Arts
- By Bus 3, 120 stop 5th Av & Laurel St.
- By Bus 7 stop Park Bl & Village Pl.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.27% of people who visit San Diego include Museum Of Photographic Arts in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Museum Of Photographic Arts visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Museum Of Photographic Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Photographic Arts