National Salute To Bob Hope And The Military, San Diego
About National Salute To Bob Hope And The Military, San Diego
National Salute To Bob Hope And The Military, San Diego - Address, Phone Number
Address: Navy Pier, San Diego, CA 92132, USA
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 25 times in trip plans
Memorial, Statue, Plaza, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Close to the famous statue of 'Unconditional surrender' in which WWII sailer is kissing a nurse is a small and unassuming looking plaza. It is circular, closer to the corner of the Tuna Harbour Park, is statue of legendary entertainer Bob Hope. In front of him and surrounding him are statues of 14 soldiers listening to him perform. Each of the soldier's statue is from a separate conflict. The little gaggle of statues makes for much cooler photo opportunities than the giant sculpture right next to it.
How To reach National Salute To Bob Hope And The Military by Public Transport
- GREEN LINE stop Seaport Village Station.
- Bus 902 stop N Harbor Dr & Broadway.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
National Salute To Bob Hope And The Military, San Diego Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- World Famous
- Cape Rey Carlsbad, A Hilton Resort
- Usa Hostels San Diego
- Old Point Loma Lighthouse
- Days Hotel San Diego Hotel Circle/ Near Seaworld
- Cafe 222
- Broadway San Diego
- Comic Con San Diego
- San Diego Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Diego
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Diego