Old Town San DiegoCurrently Open
- Address: San Diego Avenue at Twiggs Street, San Diego, CA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-6192205422
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Neighborhoods , Old Town
The Old Town of San Diego is very popular. Locals love to visit it regularly and tourists also enjoy its old-worldly charm.
The old buildings and the mix of architecture are certainly quite interesting to see. The old town has retained a lot of its amazing history through its buildings and its culture. The place has been preserved that way precisely due to its touristic value so travellers are sure to enjoy their time here.
The best part about old town is its amazing shopping options. The Mission Valley and Fashion Valley Malls are hubs for shopaholics. Besides this you will find a bunch of smaller stores selling souvenirs and trinkets. Old town is hence a mix of history and contemporary culture that is very exciting to see. Be sure to spend some time in this area exploring all the different parts.
- Do try out the various restaurants and bars that do eclectic stuff to engage the tourists.
- Do take costume tour around the town.
- Stop by the cemetery to check out the tombstones.
- Shop souvenir from the shops of this region.
- San Diego Avenue
- Lino's, Bara Bara, Viva El Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.64% of people who visit San Diego include Old Town San Diego in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
34.29% of people start their Old Town San Diego visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Old Town San Diego
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Town San Diego