Petco Park3309 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6197955401
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Entertainment, Concert
This baseball park, with seating for over 40,000, is home to the San Diego Padres of Major League Baseball. It is also used for concerts, football, golf, and rugby. It is known for its architecture, unusual for baseball - Indian sandstone and stucco, white steel and blue seats - which is meant to evoke San Diego's landscape. The grandstands have a great view of San Diego Bay and the San Diego skyline. Fans can also catch matches from a park outside the stadium, but above the field; the area is known as Park at the Park. The building which contains the team store, private suites, a restaurant and rooftop seating is 100 years old, and used to be the Western Metal Supply Co. building.
Guided tours of the stadium will take you through the Exclusive Premium Lounge, the Press Box, the Western Metal Supply Co. Building, the Padres Team Store, the Padres Hall of Fame and Museum, and the Major League Dugout.
Petco Park Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
- Check that park website for an extensive guide to parking, access, seating, rules and regulations.
- On game day, tour timings may vary.
Entrance Ticket Details For Petco Park
- Seniors (60 & over) $10.00
- Child (12 and under) $10.00
- Military w/ active duty ID $10.00
- Group discounts for groups of 25+ and 100+ are available.
Petco Park Hours
- Non Game Days: Weekdays: 10:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: Closed
- Game Days: 10:00 am-end of game.
Tours are about 80 minutes long. Check stadium website for extensive tour times details which change by season and game days.
Times given are for the box office. Actual game times are different.
Tours usually take place at 10:30am and 12:30pm (daily)
On Saturday: Extra tour take place at 3:00pm
How to Reach Petco Park
- GREEN LINE stop Gaslamp Quarter Station
- Buses 11, 901, 929 stop 10th Av & Park Bl (Petco Park)
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.53% of people who visit San Diego include Petco Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
56.67% of people start their Petco Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Petco Park
94.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Petco Park