Skydiving San DiegoCurrently Open
- Address: San Diego, CA, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6192974811
- Tags: Adventure, Adults
Want to hop, jump and fly high? Then come and experience floating in the scenic ranges of Ortega Mountains at Skydiving San Diego, San Diego. Located just an hour north of San Diego and Los Angeles, this adventure spot will entitle you to a life-changing experience of height and freedom. Rip the most incredible experience of your life by jumping into the breathtaking view of Elsinore Valley which is also home to Southern California’s spectacular natural lagoon. So, plan a visit to the Southern California’s longest running skydiving plateau and buckle up your shoes for a tandem skydive adventure, a divine experience you’ll never forget. This place even offers exciting personalized packages and special offers for skydiver groups.
How to Reach Skydiving San Diego
- Airport to stop – San Diego International Airport
- Trains to stop – San Diego-Santa Fe Depot
- Skydiving San Diego Address: San Diego, CA, USA, United States
- Skydiving San Diego Contact Number: +1-6192974811
- Skydiving San Diego Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.01% of people who visit San Diego include Skydiving San Diego in their plan
95% of people start their Skydiving San Diego visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Skydiving San Diego
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skydiving San Diego
People normally club together Cottonwood Two County Park and Mountain Empire Historical while planning their visit to Skydiving San Diego.