Spreckels Organ Pavilion, San Diego
About Spreckels Organ Pavilion, San Diego
Spreckels Organ Pavilion, San Diego - Address, Phone Number
Address: Pan American Rd E, San Diego, CA 92101
Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 416 times in trip plans
Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
There is nothing complicated about why this attraction is awesome. It is the world's largest outdoor pipe organ. It's huge. Ginormous, even, with its 5,017 pipes. Built in 1915, the architect Harrison Albright shaped the pavilion in a Italian-Renaissance, almost Baroque style. Sometime in the last century a fountain was added, and it lights up at night. There was no way this sheer opulence could go unused for most of the time, which is why the Pavilion is frequently booked for one event or another - wedding, graduation and so on.
Spreckels Organ Pavilion Information
- 2400 people on plaza benches.
Spreckels Organ Pavilion Opening and Closing Hours
- mid-June - August: International Organ Festival on Monday: 7:30 p.m.
- Twilight in the Park Concert Series : Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays: 6:15 p.m.
- Free concerts on Sunday afternoons, 2pm-3pm.
How To reach Spreckels Organ Pavilion by Public Transport
- Bus 3, 120 stop 5th Av & Laurel St.
- Bus 7 stop Park Bl & Village Pl.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
Spreckels Organ Pavilion, San Diego Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Old Town Mexican Cafe
- Best Western Seven Seas
- Flagship Coronado Ferry
- Classics Malt Shop
- Ballast Point Tasting Room & Kitchen Restaurant
- Morley Field Disc Golf Course
- The Brew Project
- San Diego Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Diego
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Diego
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Diego
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Diego