Spreckels Organ PavilionCurrently Open
- Address: Pan American Rd E, San Diego, CA 92101, 92101, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6197028138
- Tags: Leisure, Social, Entertainment, Music And Show Venues, Food And Dining, Restaurants
There is nothing complicated about why this attraction is awesome. It is the world's largest outdoor pipe organ. It's huge. Ginormous, even, with its 5,017 pipes. Built in 1915, the architect Harrison Albright shaped the pavilion in a Italian-Renaissance, almost Baroque style. Sometime in the last century a fountain was added, and it lights up at night. There was no way this sheer opulence could go unused for most of the time, which is why the Pavilion is frequently booked for one event or another - wedding, graduation and so on.
Spreckels Organ Pavilion Travel Tips
- 2400 people on plaza benches.
Spreckels Organ Pavilion Hours
- mid-June - August: International Organ Festival on Monday: 7:30 p.m.
- Twilight in the Park Concert Series : Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays: 6:15 p.m.
- Free concerts on Sunday afternoons, 2pm-3pm.
How to Reach Spreckels Organ Pavilion
- Bus 3, 120 stop 5th Av & Laurel St.
- Bus 7 stop Park Bl & Village Pl.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.5% of people who visit San Diego include Spreckels Organ Pavilion in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
72.73% of people start their Spreckels Organ Pavilion visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Spreckels Organ Pavilion
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spreckels Organ Pavilion