Timken Museum Of Art54 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1500 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6192395548
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums
This small fine arts museum is thought to be one of the finest in the world. It's collections include masterworks from European, American and Russian painters. The museum also has the only publicly displayed Rembrandt in the city. One of the museum's highlights is that the paintings, sculptures and tapestries are all kept under natural light. While you could have quite a good time going over the paintings all by yourself, the docent guided tours are highly recommended. The building itself is quite beautiful, with a white marble and bronze motif.
Timken Museum Of Art Travel Tips
- Tours must be booked one week in advance.
Timken Museum Of Art Hours
- Tuesday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 12pm
- Tuesdays 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturdays 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Sundays 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
How to Reach Timken Museum Of Art
- Bus 3, 120 stop 5th Av & Laurel St
- Bus 7 stop Park Bl & Village Pl
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Diego before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Diego and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Timken Museum Of Art Address: 1500 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101, United States
- Timken Museum Of Art Contact Number: +1-6192395548
- Timken Museum Of Art Timing: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Best time to visit Timken Museum Of Art(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Timken Museum Of Art: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.58% of people who visit San Diego include Timken Museum Of Art in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Timken Museum Of Art visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Timken Museum Of Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Timken Museum Of Art
People normally club together Japanese Friendship Garden and Mingei International Museum while planning their visit to Timken Museum Of Art.
People also prefer to start their day with Timken Museum Of Art.