Aquarium Of The Bay
Tours for Aquarium Of The Bay
About Aquarium Of The Bay, San Francisco
Located at Embarcadero and Beach Street, at the edge of Pier 39 is the Aquarium of the Bay. It is home to over 50 Sharks and also has Skates, Bat Rays, Eels, Flatfish, Rockfish, Kelpfish, Prickle Backs, Sturgeons and several more marine animals. The exhibits are divided into three parts:
- Discover the Bay: Houses several tanks containing local marine life.
- Under the Bay: 300 feets of tunnels with thousands of species of marine life intended as a replication of the San Francisco Bay.
- Touch the Bay: Visitors can touch the animals including some Bat Rays, Skates, Leopard Sharks, Sea Stars, and Sea Cucumbers.
The Bay Theatre also has 3D movie screenings that are informative and entertaining. Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco tourist attraction added in 3 Day San Francisco Trip Itinerary
Home to hundreds of marine animals, the place attracts a lot of tourist throughout the year. You can enter the place after purchasing Aquarium of the Bay Tickets available here. The Tickets for Aquarium of the Bay are quite reasonable and can be purchased with certain Aquarium of the Bay Ticket Prices. The aquarium provides certain concession in Aquarium of the Bay Ticket Costs for children and students. Ensure to get early to Buy Tickets for Aquarium of the Bay easily. With such a wide variety of animals, the place surely get crowded during peak seasons.
Aquarium Of The Bay Information
- The Aquarium may shut early on certain occasions in case of private events.
- Ticket booths are located on Pier 39 and Pier 41, as well as at the Visitors Service desk at the main entrance.
- With the exception of the Giant Pacific Octopus, flash photography is allowed for animals in all of the Aquarium’s exhibits.
Aquarium Of The Bay Tickets Prices
- Children (Aged 4-12 years) : 11.95 USD
- Seniors (65+) : 11.95 USD
- Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children) : 64.00 USD, One 3D Film : 5.00 USD
- Two 3D Films : 8.00 USD
How To Get To Aquarium Of The Bay by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: North Point St. & Kearny St.
- Tram Stop: Embarcadero & Stockton St.
Restaurants Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- Forbes Island
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Crab House at Pier 39
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States
Ticket Price: 19 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 36.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Aquarium Of The Bay Tickets And Tours
The Go San Francisco Card is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Save up to 55% off retail prices on admission to over 25 top attractions and tours for one low price. Enjoy the flexibility to choose attractions as you go and do as much as you want each day.
The best choice to get easy to use San Francisco Explorer Pass for maximum savings and flexibility valid for 30 days. Get a discount and save up to 50% off retail prices on admission to the San Francisco attractions. Choose 4 activities from a list of 20 top attractions, including California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay, Golden Gate Bay Cruise and more. Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app or print it out in advance.
Save money on some of San Francisco's best-known attractions with the San Francisco Explorer Pass. Choose four sights out of a list of 20 museums, boat tours, popular public transportation and other activities in and around the city, and see them at your own pace anytime within a 30-day period. Plus, a complimentary guidebook and discount offers help independent travelers make the most of their time in the city! Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply print your pass and go – no voucher redemption required!
See San Francisco your own way with the flexible Go San Francisco Card. Do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace while saving precious vacation dollars. Receive free admission to popular San Francisco attractions, and enjoy discounts on shopping and dining around town. Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply print your pass and go â no voucher redemption required!
Share your experience - Rate Aquarium Of The Bay, San Francisco
- Nearby Attractions
- Ghirardelli Square
- At And T Park
- California Academy Of Sciences
- North Beach
- Lands End
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- San Francisco Cable Car Museum
- Asian Art Museum Of San Francisco
- Musee Mecanique
- Cliff House
- Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- 5 Star Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- Budget Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- Cheap Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- Luxury Hotels Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- San Francisco Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in San Francisco
- 2 Days in San Francisco
- 3 Days in San Francisco
- 4 Days in San Francisco
- 5 Days in San Francisco
- 6 Days in San Francisco
- 7 Days in San Francisco