Aquarium Of The Bay, San Francisco
Aquarium Of The Bay, San Francisco - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 2 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States
Ticket Price: 19 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 36.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Aquarium Of The Bay, San Francisco
Located at Embarcadero and Beach Street, at the edge of Pier 39 is the Aquarium of the Bay. It is home to over 50 Sharks and also has Skates, Bat Rays, Eels, Flatfish, Rockfish, Kelpfish, Prickle Backs, Sturgeons and several more marine animals. The exhibits are divided into three parts:
- Discover the Bay: Houses several tanks containing local marine life.
- Under the Bay: 300 feets of tunnels with thousands of species of marine life intended as a replication of the San Francisco Bay.
- Touch the Bay: Visitors can touch the animals including some Bat Rays, Skates, Leopard Sharks, Sea Stars, and Sea Cucumbers.
The Bay Theatre also has 3D movie screenings that are informative and entertaining. Aquarium of the Bay San Francisco tourist attraction added in 3 Day San Francisco Trip Itinerary
Home to hundreds of marine animals, the place attracts a lot of tourist throughout the year. You can enter the place after purchasing Aquarium of the Bay Tickets available here. The Tickets for Aquarium of the Bay are quite reasonable and can be purchased with certain Aquarium of the Bay Ticket Prices. The aquarium provides certain concession in Aquarium of the Bay Ticket Costs for children and students. Ensure to get early to Buy Tickets for Aquarium of the Bay easily. With such a wide variety of animals, the place surely get crowded during peak seasons.
Aquarium Of The Bay Information
- The Aquarium may shut early on certain occasions in case of private events.
- Ticket booths are located on Pier 39 and Pier 41, as well as at the Visitors Service desk at the main entrance.
- With the exception of the Giant Pacific Octopus, flash photography is allowed for animals in all of the Aquarium’s exhibits.
Aquarium Of The Bay Ticket Prices
- Children (Aged 4-12 years) : 11.95 USD
- Seniors (65+) : 11.95 USD
- Family Rate (2 adults + 2 children) : 64.00 USD, One 3D Film : 5.00 USD
- Two 3D Films : 8.00 USD
How To reach Aquarium Of The Bay by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: North Point St. & Kearny St.
- Tram Stop: Embarcadero & Stockton St.
Restaurants Near Aquarium Of The Bay
- Forbes Island
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Crab House at Pier 39
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Aquarium Of The Bay Tickets & Passes
Aquarium Of The Bay Family Friendly Tours
Aquarium Of The Bay Tickets And Tours
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best best of San Francisco