A ballpark with a difference! Host to Major League Baseball and home to the San Francisco Giants Baseball team, AT&T Park is a must visit for any sports enthusiast. The park offers stunning view of the bay and has a host of activities and food outlets. Tours are conducted daily and take visitors behind the scenes. Notable features of the park are:
- Right Field and McCovey Cove: In honour of famed Giants first baseman and left-handed slugger Willie McCovey.
- Rusty, The Coke Bottle, and The Glove: Rusty the robotic ball player, the 80 foot Coca Cola bottle with playground slides and the "Giant 1927 Old-Time Four-Fingered Baseball Glove".
- @Cafe: A social media cafe that features large screens that show social media posts from Giants’ fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- San Francisco Giants Wall of Fame: It was erected as part of the 50th-anniversary celebration of the Giants' move to San Francisco and features 43 players.
- The Statues: Located outside the park are five statues of legendary Giants players.
The park also hosts several special events, football games and musical concerts. At And T Park is one of the tourist attractions in San Francisco One Day Itinerary. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in San Francisco
Create a flexible travel plan around At And T Park using San Francisco trip planner.
- The park has special access for wheelchairs and strollers.
- The security at the park is thorough and all visitors must comply.
- Seniors (55 & over): 17.00 USD
- Kids (12 and under): 12.00 USD
- Tours are available everyday at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Additional tours are available at 11:30 am and 1:30 pm during June, July and August.
- Bus Stop & Rail: King St. & 2nd St.
- A Taste of North Beach
- Crazy Crab Wharf
- California Cookout
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.11% of people who visit San Francisco include At And T Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
24.87% of people start their At And T Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see At And T Park
92.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting At And T Park
We love this Stadium for a great concert. We traveled 4 hours to see Def Leppard and Journey and it was well worth it. The food and drinks are outrageously expensive so bring a thick wallet if you want to drink & eat.
Such an amazing place to see a ball game. Great food options. Almost all the seats have good views. The park for kids in the outfield is great and the little baseball field for them to play at is wonderful. My son played there for a long time. Plus the views of the bay and the ease to get to the stadium make it perfect.
The house that Barry Bonds built. A must visit. Even Dodger fans come here to see their blue go down. Sorry Dodger fans. You have been coming so close to that World Series pennant lately. Better put that VCR tape in again and reminisce about that last one in '88.
Great location to BART. Beautiful outdoor location. All the employees are helpful and pleasant. My only complaint is the cost for a alcoholic drink. The drink I requested cost $32. It would have been considerate if the bartender informed me before I placed my order what the cost would be. All of my friends were shocked at the price. I would recommend that the customer is informed of the cost before placing their order.
We really enjoyed our time at the park. We did the tour, which was pretty cool. The food looked good, but I'm not a millionaire who can afford that kinda thing. The area around the park was enjoyable as well, plenty of good restaurants.