At And T Park, San Francisco
At And T Park, San Francisco - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
Ticket Price: 22 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 102.6K times in trip plans
Sport, Park, View Point, Stadium, Statue, Entertainment, Concert, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About At And T Park, San Francisco
A ballpark with a difference! Host to Major League Baseball and home to the San Francisco Giants Baseball team, AT&T Park is a must visit for any sports enthusiast. The park offers stunning view of the bay and has a host of activities and food outlets. Tours are conducted daily and take visitors behind the scenes. Notable features of the park are:
- Right Field and McCovey Cove: In honour of famed Giants first baseman and left-handed slugger Willie McCovey.
- Rusty, The Coke Bottle, and The Glove: Rusty the robotic ball player, the 80 foot Coca Cola bottle with playground slides and the "Giant 1927 Old-Time Four-Fingered Baseball Glove".
- @Cafe: A social media cafe that features large screens that show social media posts from Giants’ fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- San Francisco Giants Wall of Fame: It was erected as part of the 50th-anniversary celebration of the Giants' move to San Francisco and features 43 players.
- The Statues: Located outside the park are five statues of legendary Giants players.
The park also hosts several special events, football games and musical concerts. At And T Park is one of the tourist attractions in San Francisco One Day Itinerary. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in San Francisco
Create a flexible travel plan around At And T Park using San Francisco trip planner.
At And T Park Information
- The park has special access for wheelchairs and strollers.
- The security at the park is thorough and all visitors must comply.
At And T Park Ticket Prices
- Seniors (55 & over): 17.00 USD
- Kids (12 and under): 12.00 USD
At And T Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours are available everyday at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Additional tours are available at 11:30 am and 1:30 pm during June, July and August.
How To reach At And T Park by Public Transport
- Bus Stop & Rail: King St. & 2nd St.
Restaurants Near At And T Park
- A Taste of North Beach
- Crazy Crab Wharf
- California Cookout
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
At And T Park, San Francisco Reviews - Write a Review
I may be a little biased but this Ball Park may be the best one out here. With an amazing view AT&T park is located in a lively neighborhood full of bars and restaurants to pregame at. The stadium itself is gorgeous. It is clean, safe and well maintained. It helps create the perfect game day vibe. The food is great but my favorite is the Chicken strips with garlic fries paired with a chilled glass of bear. Tip: It gets super cold out here so make sure to carry a jacket if not a blanket.
I went here to see Lady Gaga perform. Even though out tickets were in the nose bleed section, we could still see the stage pretty clearly. It's so lovely that it's right on the water. The prices for food and drinks was pretty much outrageous. Other than that, not a bad venue.
great stadium next to the water, a beautiful view of the the entire cove from the seats up high, I try to go here every time I'm in San Francisco during the baseball season, great food, great people work there. I have never had an issue at this park since i first started coming here in 2006. I will continue to attend giants games for years to come. i recommend anyone who hasn't been to a baseball game in SF to try AT&T park at least once in their lives.
What’s to be expected of a stadium. Gets very crowded and hard to navigate in most areas. Expect to wait in line for the bathroom regardless of gender. Typical stadium junk food. Sync is usually off on the big screens in the outfield. Lots of derelicts and free-loving peoples out front.
Best part in MLB. Not a bad seat in the house. The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond when assisting someone with limited mobility. Fear not, if you've been wanting to take the tour of the park, or sit in those seats. Everything is possible at AT&T. Not to mention, win or lose. We've got one of the most passionate fan bases out there and that park is just magic. You can really feel the energy.