At And T Park12342 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-4159722000
- Ticket Price: 22 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Stadium, Statue, Entertainment, Concert, Games
A ballpark with a difference! Host to Major League Baseball and home to the San Francisco Giants Baseball team, AT&T Park is a must visit for any sports enthusiast. The park offers stunning view of the bay and has a host of activities and food outlets. Tours are conducted daily and take visitors behind the scenes. Notable features of the park are:
- Right Field and McCovey Cove: In honour of famed Giants first baseman and left-handed slugger Willie McCovey.
- Rusty, The Coke Bottle, and The Glove: Rusty the robotic ball player, the 80 foot Coca Cola bottle with playground slides and the "Giant 1927 Old-Time Four-Fingered Baseball Glove".
- @Cafe: A social media cafe that features large screens that show social media posts from Giants’ fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- San Francisco Giants Wall of Fame: It was erected as part of the 50th-anniversary celebration of the Giants' move to San Francisco and features 43 players.
- The Statues: Located outside the park are five statues of legendary Giants players.
The park also hosts several special events, football games and musical concerts. At And T Park is one of the tourist attractions in San Francisco One Day Itinerary. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in San Francisco
Create a flexible travel plan around At And T Park using San Francisco trip planner.
At And T Park Travel Tips
- The park has special access for wheelchairs and strollers.
- The security at the park is thorough and all visitors must comply.
Entrance Ticket Details For At And T Park
- Seniors (55 & over): 17.00 USD
- Kids (12 and under): 12.00 USD
At And T Park Hours
- Tours are available everyday at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Additional tours are available at 11:30 am and 1:30 pm during June, July and August.
How to Reach At And T Park
- Bus Stop & Rail: King St. & 2nd St.
- A Taste of North Beach
- Crazy Crab Wharf
- California Cookout
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.52% of people who visit San Francisco include At And T Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
24.87% of people start their At And T Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see At And T Park
92.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting At And T Park
At And T Park Reviews & Ratings
Great seats at Club Level. I think there were more people enjoying the food and beverage stands than there were in their seats. Garlic fries were wonderful. The people in front of us were eating a plate of three sliders: beef, ham, and turkey. The meats looked fresh roasted, not deli style. Bathrooms seemed cleaner in Club than on other levels. No straws or lids were provided for drinks. Very warm day, so I was happy we were in the shade, Sec 220, Row L.
This was a must in SF. The Giants were out of town on our first go round to SF, so we were fortunate enough to catch them on this round. The ballpark was awesome! I think any seat in the house is great seat. We intentionally sat in the upper seats behind home plate to see the view of the bay behind the outfield. We had a wonderful time watching the Giants play and enjoyed our experience at Oracle. Definitely one of the best ballparks in America.
Just great! It has a big and great staff, real nice and ready to help. It's comfortable, prices are like other stadiums. If you arrive early, security stop is real quick. Everything is very clean and nice. The view to the bay couldn't be more awesome.
Our first time to a Giants game! Awesome experience! It was “Hello Kitty” beanie hat night! We Witnessed our first home run into the right field Splash Cove number 81 right before we found our seats! Loved it! It was a fast game! Giants (my new team) lost to Padres (my old team) that night. Oh well.. it was a very fun night!
Coming from a Dodgers fan, there is not one bad seat in Oracle Park! Also they beefed up the security and Police officers(maybe because it was rivalry game). It was all fun and games, No Drama, like how I remembered when I was a kid! Just went to a ballpark to watch some baseball, eat some good food and have a great time! I will definitely be attending more Dodgers Vs Giants games with my family in the near future!! Also the staff was beyond helpful and very kind, I'm wearing all blue and they still insist on my children getting a certificate of their first visit to the ballpark! Lastly they let the kids run the bases at the end of the game(sponsored by SEES candy) which is a priceless activity for the little ones. Honestly blown away by the positive vibes and overall friendliness at Oracle Park!