At And T Park
Tours for At And T Park
About At And T Park, San Francisco
A ballpark with a difference! Host to Major League Baseball and home to the San Francisco Giants Baseball team, AT&T Park is a must visit for any sports enthusiast. The park offers stunning view of the bay and has a host of activities and food outlets. Tours are conducted daily and take visitors behind the scenes. Notable features of the park are:
- Right Field and McCovey Cove: In honour of famed Giants first baseman and left-handed slugger Willie McCovey.
- Rusty, The Coke Bottle, and The Glove: Rusty the robotic ball player, the 80 foot Coca Cola bottle with playground slides and the "Giant 1927 Old-Time Four-Fingered Baseball Glove".
- @Cafe: A social media cafe that features large screens that show social media posts from Giants’ fans on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- San Francisco Giants Wall of Fame: It was erected as part of the 50th-anniversary celebration of the Giants' move to San Francisco and features 43 players.
- The Statues: Located outside the park are five statues of legendary Giants players.
The park also hosts several special events, football games and musical concerts. At And T Park is one of the tourist attractions in San Francisco One Day Itinerary. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in San Francisco
Create a flexible travel plan around At And T Park using San Francisco trip planner.
At And T Park Information
- The park has special access for wheelchairs and strollers.
- The security at the park is thorough and all visitors must comply.
At And T Park Tickets Prices
- Seniors (55 & over): 17.00 USD
- Kids (12 and under): 12.00 USD
At And T Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Tours are available everyday at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm.
- Additional tours are available at 11:30 am and 1:30 pm during June, July and August.
How To Get To At And T Park by Public Transport
- Bus Stop & Rail: King St. & 2nd St.
Restaurants Near At And T Park
- A Taste of North Beach
- Crazy Crab Wharf
- California Cookout
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
Ticket Price: 22 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 102.5K times in trip plans
Sport, Park, View Point, Stadium, Statue, Entertainment, Concert, Family And Kids, Games
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book At And T Park Tickets And Tours
Wine taste your way through Napa and Sonoma on this day trip from San Francisco. Enjoy a comfortable, picturesque drive by luxury coach to wine country to visit several wineries for guided tours and tastings. Walk through beautiful vineyards, explore the winemaking facilities, and learn about the history of winemaking from your guide as you sip fine wine. Stop in Yountville to enjoy lunch and browse specialty shops at your leisure and expense. This comprehensive wine tour is the most relaxing way to experience California wine country, and all tastings are included!
Get out of town! Exchange the big-city charms of San Francisco for the fresh air and natural beauty of Yosemite, California's most famous national park. Choose to start your time in Yosemite with a reserved lunch at the renown Ahwahnee Dining Room or head straight to the park to begin your adventure. Take a walking tour of the park with your knowledgeable guide or strikeout on your own. You'll have around four hours within Yosemite to explore the scenic wonders of Yosemite Valley.
Take time out from San Francisco on a half-day trip to Muir Woods and Sausalito. This enthralling half-day trip takes you across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area's most popular national monument and the prettiest village in California.
Venture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall.
Share your experience - Rate At And T Park, San Francisco
Best part in MLB. Not a bad seat in the house. The entire staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond when assisting someone with limited mobility. Fear not, if you've been wanting to take the tour of the park, or sit in those seats. Everything is possible at AT&T. Not to mention, win or lose. We've got one of the most passionate fan bases out there and that park is just magic. You can really feel the energy.
Great park! Garlic fries are amazing! Bring a hat, even if you think you won't need one, there's a chance you might especially in sections by the bull pen and left field. Food is expensive, don't be shocked, I think the bottled water is like 5! The cotton candy is bomb! Anyway, beautiful park, great location. Dress in layers, especially in indian summers. It can be chilly outside but roasting in the park. Sunglasses, sun screen doesn't hurt, and have a blast!!! This place is magical!!!!
I've been to 6 major league parks. Tiger stadium, the old Briggs Stadium, was my favorite. But those days of fandom are gone and new stadiums, super stadiums, have taken over. The Giants Stadium, in San Fransisco, has the best food selections of any stadium I have visited. They are easy to find and the lines are not too bad. The view is awesome. Bathrooms plentiful and overall clean. The stadium is easily accessible to disabled patrons.
Well designed park, in that I didn't have to wait forever for drinks or food. And getting in/out was straight forward. Inexpensive seats and a nice view mean this is a great place to catch a ball game. And Giants fans aren't abusive to away fans, so that's nice too.
Exceptionally open, airy, clean stadium with easy parking and easy access. The ball park is inviting from all angles! I first discovered it while riding BART, then from the San Francisco Bay Trail, then from the Bay Bridge! The stadium is a must-visit! I was thrilled to support my home team, the St. Louis Cardinals, during the recent Giants-Cards series! Bring a baseball glove, sit in an open area with no overhang, and enjoy!
- Nearby Attractions
- Ghirardelli Square
- California Academy Of Sciences
- North Beach
- Lands End
- The Walt Disney Family Museum
- San Francisco Cable Car Museum
- Asian Art Museum Of San Francisco
- Musee Mecanique
- Cliff House
- Washington Square
- Hotels Near At And T Park
- Hotels Near At And T Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near At And T Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near At And T Park
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near At And T Park
- Budget Hotels Near At And T Park
- Cheap Hotels Near At And T Park
- Luxury Hotels Near At And T Park
- San Francisco Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in San Francisco
- 2 Days in San Francisco
- 3 Days in San Francisco
- 4 Days in San Francisco
- 5 Days in San Francisco
- 6 Days in San Francisco
- 7 Days in San Francisco