Buena Vista Park45 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Buena Vista &Haight;, San Francisco, CA 94117, United States Map
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4158192699
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
The reason to visit this park is spelled out in its name - great views. Sitting on a hill 175 metres high, it’s the oldest park in San Francisco. The layout it intelligent – it uses the park’s natural gradients to take advantage of the views. The best view isn’t from the top though, but from lower down, in an area called the ‘Window’ – it has sweeping views of the Golden Gate Park, the Pacific Ocean, and if the day is clear enough, even the white cliffs ofDrake's Bay.
It’s a great place to take out your family – picnic areas, barbeque pits, drinking fountains, playgrounds, and restrooms. The bird, animal and plantlifeis worth checking out.
Buena Vista Park Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
How to Reach Buena Vista Park
- Buses N-Owl, 6, 7, 7R, 37, 43 stop Masonic Ave & Haight St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Buena Vista Park Address: Buena Vista &Haight;, San Francisco, CA 94117, United States
- Buena Vista Park Contact Number: +1-4158192699
- Buena Vista Park Timing: 05:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit Buena Vista Park: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.2% of people who visit San Francisco include Buena Vista Park in their plan
95% of people start their Buena Vista Park visit around 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Buena Vista Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Buena Vista Park
People normally club together China Beach and Pacific Heights while planning their visit to Buena Vista Park.