California Historical SocietyCurrently Open
- Address: 678 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States, 94105 Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Landmarks, Historic And Protected Sites
California Historical Society is one of the lesser-known tourist attractions in San Francisco. It is located in the SoMa neighborhood and is a combination of a research library and an art gallery. Its collection of 50,000 books, pamphlets along with 4,000 manuscript collections and 500,000 photographs is focused on cultural, economic, environmental, social, and political heritage. It also has over 5,000 artworks that include paintings, drawings, and lithographs. Its rotating exhibits on Californian history are a must-visit. Consider taking a tour of the California Historical Society when you are in the neighborhood.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- California Historical Society Address: 678 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States, 94105
- California Historical Society Timing: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!