Children's Creativity Museum220 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 221 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States, 94103
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4158203320
- Fax: +1-4158203330
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museums, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Social, Arts, Museums
This multimedia arts and technology museum is focused on promoting creativity in children. Its clever exhibits are designed to teach kids the process of creation.
The various sections include:
- Animators Studio: Film-making through stop-motion.
- Digital Workshop: Getting kids familiar with photo taking and manipulation through the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Main Gallery: Arts, crafts, puppets, costumes, news staging.
- Music Production Lab
- Studio Z: A special effects dance studio.
Entrance Ticket Details For Children's Creativity Museum
- Under 2 years of age entry is FREE; Carousel $4 per person (good for 2 rides) and $3 with museum admission.
- Free for under 2.
- Carousel: USD 4 per person for 2 rides (USD 3 if with museum admission)
Children's Creativity Museum Hours
- LeRoy King Carousel: Open everyday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
How to Reach Children's Creativity Museum
- 4th St & Market St:
- Streetcar F
- K-Owl, N-Owl, L-Owl
- Muni Metro Bus Shuttle
- Bus Lines
- Buses 6, 7, 7R, 7X, 9, 9R, 21, 31
- Oasis Grill
- Split Bread
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.94% of people who visit San Francisco include Children's Creativity Museum in their plan
50% of people start their Children's Creativity Museum visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Children's Creativity Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Children's Creativity Museum