Forbes Island575 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 39 & 41 Piers, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States Map
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4159514900
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Island, Light House, Food And Drinks, Dine In, Restaurant
A truly unique dining experience in San Francisco, Forbes Island is a must visit! The floating “restaurant-island” is essentially a ship combined with a lighthouse. Apart from the scrumptious food, the highlight is the underwater dining rooms and bar. Sip on cocktails by the waterside on the patio and take your time exploring the place. Head up to the lighthouse and enjoy the view.
Forbes Island Travel Tips
- In October, on Saturday evenings there are fireworks at 8:30 pm.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
- Once you’ve made a reservation head to Pier 39 and ring the buzzer and the boat will come to pick you up.
How to Reach Forbes Island
- Complimentary Private Shuttle Boat is the only access to the island, and runs continuously from "I" Dock (Left of Pier 39, directly below the pedestrian overpass) after 5:00 pm.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Forbes Island Address: 39 & 41 Piers, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States
- Forbes Island Contact Number: +1-4159514900
- Forbes Island Timing: 05:00 pm - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Forbes Island: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.5% of people who visit San Francisco include Forbes Island in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
86.67% of people start their Forbes Island visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Forbes Island
53.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Forbes Island
People normally club together Ripley's Believe It Or Not and Mission District while planning their visit to Forbes Island.
People also prefer to end their day with Forbes Island.