Grace CathedralCurrently Closed
- Address: 1100 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4157496300
- Ticket Price: 25 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Architecture , Cathedral
The Grace Cathedral is an impressive structure located in the Nob Hill area. It is well known for its architecture, two labyrinths, varied stained glass windows, Keith Haring AIDS Chapel altarpiece, and medieval and contemporary furnishings. The cathedral also has a significant collection of varied works by Jan Henryk De Rosen. Also must see are Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise which are essentially the majestic entrance doors to the cathedral. The Grace Cathedral conducts tours, which allows visitors to see the interior of the Chapel of Grace, the Vestry, the Gallery, and a walk to the top of the South Tower for a breathtaking view of the San Francisco.
Grace Cathedral Travel Tips
- Labyrinth walks should begin at least 30 minutes before the cathedral's closing time.
- Cathedral tours are available to anyone over the age of 10.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance as tours often sell out.
Entrance Ticket Details For Grace Cathedral
- Cathedral Tours : 25 USD per person
Grace Cathedral Hours
- Monday to Saturday from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Sunday from 08:00 am to 07:00 pm.
How to Reach Grace Cathedral
- Tram Stop: California St & Jones St
- Bus Stop: Sacramento St & Jones St
- Osso Steakhouse
- Keiko at Nob Hill
- Nob Hill Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.03% of people who visit San Francisco include Grace Cathedral in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
93.03% of people start their Grace Cathedral visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Grace Cathedral
90.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grace Cathedral