Kabuki Springs And Spa86 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1750 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94115, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4159226000
- Ticket Price: 25 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Spa, Adults
This Japan themed is authentic enough you’ll forget that you’re in San Francisco. As in Japan, clothing is optional, and bathing is communal. That doesn’t get in the way of relaxation. Silence is paramount, and the atmosphere is quite meditative. The most common bathing cycle sees you get a salt scrub, soak up heat in the sauna, cool off in the cold pool, and then warm up again in the hot pool.
For those of you not at all down with clothing optional days, you’re in luck. Tuesdays is clothing mandatory.
Kabuki Springs And Spa Travel Tips
- Book massage appointments prior to visit.
- Women only: Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Men only: Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Coed: Tuesdays (Bathing Suit Required)
- Photo ID required.
- Arrive 30 minutes before body treatment appointment.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kabuki Springs And Spa
- Communal bath price is USD 15 if booked with additional treatments.
- check attraction website for details on body treatment packages.
Kabuki Springs And Spa Hours
- Last entry at 9pm
How to Reach Kabuki Springs And Spa
- Bus 22, 38, 38R stop Directions Fillmore St & Geary Blvd
- Bus 31 stop Eddy St & Fillmore St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kabuki Springs And Spa Address: 1750 Geary Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94115, United States
- Kabuki Springs And Spa Contact Number: +1-4159226000
- Kabuki Springs And Spa Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Kabuki Springs And Spa Price: 25 USD
- Time required to visit Kabuki Springs And Spa: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.38% of people who visit San Francisco include Kabuki Springs And Spa in their plan
50% of people start their Kabuki Springs And Spa visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kabuki Springs And Spa
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kabuki Springs And Spa
People normally club together Japan Town and Chinatown while planning their visit to Kabuki Springs And Spa.