Pacific HeightsCurrently Open
- Address: Pacific Heights, San Francisco, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Neighborhoods
The neighborhood’s wealth becomes quite apparent not long after you step into it. It’s not an ostentatious place, but just has a polish that you only find in rich areas. For one, there are many consulates around here – German, Greek, Russian, Portuguese, and Vietnamese. Also, its residents include Nancy Pelosi, Danielle Steele, Peter Thiel, and Larry Ellison. There’s an old world elegance to the architecturally grand houses. From various spots around the place, you have terrific sights of the Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Its main attractions are:
- Fillmore Street
- Alta Plaza Park
- Lafayette Park
- Haas-Lilienthal House
- Spreckels Mansion – Danielle Steel lives here.
- Brunch at Ella's
- Frankie's Bohemian Café
- Garibalidis on Presidio
Pacific Heights Travel Tips
- This attraction listing is to serve mainly as a walking tour. The attractions within Pacific Heights have their own attraction listings on TripHobo.com.
How to Reach Pacific Heights
- Buses 3 and 22 stop Fillmore St & Pine St
- Bus 2 stopSutter St & Steiner St
- Bus 1 stop Steiner St & California St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.29% of people who visit San Francisco include Pacific Heights in their plan
95% of people start their Pacific Heights visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Pacific Heights
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pacific Heights