Palace Of Fine Arts2907 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 94123, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4155636504
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Entertainment, Performance, Architecture , Exhibition
Constucted for the Panama-Pacific Exposition of 1915, to exhibit the art of the times, this beautiful exhibition was built in the Beaux-Art style of architecture. Renovated in 1965, the palace is built around a small artificial lagoon, the main purpose of which is to provide the reflection of the structure for a beautiful vista from afar. The swans in the water, flowers in the meadow and gorgeous ceiling make this a lovely destination in most weathers. The three oft repeated panel on the entabulature represents the “Struggle for the Beautiful”. Shows, concerts and events are frequently hosted here. Research before you come.
A beautiful structure to visit, the Palace of Fine Arts is known for its scenic view and nice serene surroundings. Free to visit, there is no Palace of Fine Arts Prices for visiting the site. You can directly visit the place without fretting over the long queues for Palace of Fine Arts Tickets. Just come here directly to relish its calmness that the place embodies.
How to Reach Palace Of Fine Arts
- Lyon Street
- The Richmond
- Burma Superstar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palace Of Fine Arts Address: 3301 Lyon St, San Francisco, CA 94123, United States
- Palace Of Fine Arts Contact Number: +1-4155636504
- Palace Of Fine Arts Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Palace Of Fine Arts: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.64% of people who visit San Francisco include Palace Of Fine Arts in their plan
21.67% of people start their Palace Of Fine Arts visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Palace Of Fine Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Palace Of Fine Arts
People normally club together Golden Gate Bridge and Ripley's Believe It Or Not while planning their visit to Palace Of Fine Arts.