Pezzini Farms9 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 460 Nashua Rd, Castroville, CA 95012, USA, San Francisco, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8317577434
- Tags: Farm
If you are an artichoke lover and are looking for a place where you can get everything made of Artichokes at an affordable price of great quality, then plan a visit to the Pezzini Farms that is dubbed as the Artichoke Capital of the World. Visiting here you will see the Heirloom Artichokes being cultivated in the mist-shrouded fields that are supplied by the sand and water of the Monterey Bay and the fertility of the Salinas Valley. High quality artichokes are grown and packed on site to sell at the Pezzini Farms and export all over the world. Have a walk through the field or explore the store to sample some sweet artichoke bread, artichoke plate, Heirloom Tomato Salsa, Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Artichoke Dip, Artichoke Bruschetta and Pickled Garlic.
How to Reach Pezzini Farms
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Pezzini Farms Address: 460 Nashua Rd, Castroville, CA 95012, USA, San Francisco, United States
- Pezzini Farms Contact Number: +1-8317577434
- Pezzini Farms Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.04% of people who visit San Francisco include Pezzini Farms in their plan
33.33% of people start their Pezzini Farms visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pezzini Farms
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pezzini Farms
People normally club together Elkhorn Slough National Estuarine Research Reserve and National Steinbeck Center while planning their visit to Pezzini Farms.