Saints Peter And Paul Church352 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 666 Filbert Street San Francisco, 94133, United States
- Timings: 06:45 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-4154210809
- Fax: +1-5044826893
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
The location of this beautiful church is indeed ironic, for three sixes are said to be the number of Satan. In the 1920s, anarchists tried to blow up the church no less than five times in one year; the church recovered every time. Today, it’s the parish church for the Chinese-American Roman Catholic population of San Francisco. Joe DiMaggio’s funeral was held at this church.
Movie lovers will remember the church from the movies Dirty Harry, The Dead Pool, the Ten Commandments, San Andreas and Sister Acts 2.
How to Reach Saints Peter And Paul Church
- Bus 8, 8BX, 39 stop Powell St & Filbert St
- Mason St & Greenwich St Cable Car Stop
- Buses 30 and 91 stop Mason St & Greenwich St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.51% of people who visit San Francisco include Saints Peter And Paul Church in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
95% of people start their Saints Peter And Paul Church visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Saints Peter And Paul Church
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saints Peter And Paul Church