Smuggler's Cove164 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 650 Gough St, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States Map
- Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1415-8691900
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Nightlife
This pirate themed bar is hailed as one of the best in the world. Inside, the place is decked out to look like a ship. The detail is intense - rope, lanterns, anchors, pools of water, fishing buoys and row upon row of ancient bottles of rum. Indeed, rum is what you’re here to drink, in over 75 variations of cocktails. The rum is practically a historically significant collection - the labels are from British Royal Navy, Prohibition, Donn Beach - and also from all over the world. The bar also produces its own tiki cocktails. Flamboyant and imaginative, the bar is must visit. Ask the staff anything.
How to Reach Smuggler's Cove
- Buses 5, 5R, 47, 49, 90 stop at Van Ness Ave & Mcallister St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Smuggler's Cove Address: 650 Gough St, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States
- Smuggler's Cove Contact Number: +1415-8691900
- Smuggler's Cove Timing: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- Time required to visit Smuggler's Cove: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.72% of people who visit San Francisco include Smuggler's Cove in their plan
50% of people start their Smuggler's Cove visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Smuggler's Cove
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Smuggler's Cove
People normally also visit Biscuits And Blues while planning their trip to Smuggler's Cove.
People also prefer to start their day with Smuggler's Cove.