Stockton StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Stockton Street, San Francisco, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Street Market, Streets
Starting at Market Street and coursing its way above and underground all the way over to Beach Street near Pier 39, Stockton Street is Chinatown’s main shopping stop. Fresh meats and produce, spices and other goods are sold by generationally handed down families. The buildings are both residential and commercial, giving the whole road a very communal feel. It’s like its own little village! The street also runs through the more upscale shopping are of Union Square. Check out:
- Sheng Hing Market
- Sun Sang Market
- Gum Gune Jewelry
- King Exquisite Inc
How to Reach Stockton Street
- Streetcar E and F stop The Embarcadero & Stockton St.
- Bus 8 stop North Point St & Stockton St.
- Bus 39 stop Stockton St & Filbert St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.