The Cannery4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2801 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
The Cannery is a lovely shopping mall in San Francisco that is located a stone’s throw away from Fisherman's Wharf. It was built in 1907 and was used for the canning operation for Del Monte for over 3 decades. Later, this historic, century-old building was converted into a shopping destination in the 1960s. From several stores that sell beautiful souvenirs to Winery Collective where local wines are available, you will find so many things to do and places to visit on the premises of The Cannery.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Cannery Address: 2801 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States
- The Cannery Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!