Are you looking for what to do in San Francisco?
- Alcatraz: This island museum used to be a prison that nobody could escape from. If you are a tourist you will love the place.
- Golden Gate Bridge: Take a stroll or bike across the bridge and enjoy the city scape from a unique view. This is a must view, you do not want to miss this beautiful scene.
- Lombard Street: Also known as the world’s crookedest street, it’s a beautiful scenic route to walk. It is very popular with tourists who come to San Francisco.
- Union Square: The plaza is surrounded by brand name retailers where you can find clothing for any taste and budget. If you have come to San Francisco specifically for shopping, then this is the place to do your shopping.
- Far East Flea Market: Perfect for shoppers on a budget, you can find any type of curio or clothing accessory or useless piece of junk that will be your treasure. Again this flea market is very popular with visitors from around the world. People travel from other states just to do their shopping here, it is easy to get good deals especially for those on a budget.
Fillmore: Go on a shopping spree and binge eat at the restaurants in Japantown.
Pacific heights: check out the most posh and expensive homes of the city.
North Beach: explore the many cafes and visit the grand church here.
Cow hollow: go street shopping here
Visit Castro and Noe Valley.
Visit the beautiful Telegraph hills. Offer cottages and flock of wild parrots to get to the Coit tower.
Haight Ashbury: visit here to enjoy concerts or just relax and absorb the beauty of this place.
Visit the Treasure Island that's halfway between San Francisco and Oakland.
Explore the various mesmerizing parks in the city.
Below we have a list of things to do in San Francisco and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your San Francisco getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to San Francisco with confidence.