Vermont StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Vermont Street, Potrero Hill, San Francisco, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Streets
A debate has long raged in San Francisco over which street is its most crooked: Lombard or Vermont? Running from north to south in Potrero Hill, the concrete road begins at Division Street near the (SOMA) South of Market Area. It has seven extremely sharp turns. Interestingly, by the measure of crookedness known assinuosity, Vermont is indeed the more twisty, with a value of 1.56 over Lombard Street’s value of 1.2. The only reason Lombard otherwise wins out is because it has one extra sharp turn over Vermont. Also, the street is far less touristy than Lombard.
How to Reach Vermont Street
- You may want to drive to here.
- Caltrain - 22ND St Station Station
- Bus 91 stop: 3rd St & 23rd St
- KT Streetcar stop: 3rd St & 23rd St
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in San Francisco before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Francisco and book an accommodation of your choice.