Events and Festivals in San Gimignano
- January: Festival of city’s patron saint is celebrated on 31st January.A liturgical ceremony and traditional fair is conducted on the day.
- February: Carnival of San Gimignano is celebrated from January through February. A huge parade is organized with papier-mâché decorations, confetti, masked-groups and music.
- March: Festival of Santa Fina is held on 12th March with a liturgical ceremony and a traditional fair. Biennial homecoming day is organized for the emigrants who are no more a part of the city.
- May: A long distance bike race called Gran Fondodella Vernaccia is held on second Sunday of May.
- June: Feriedelle Messi, a historical and medieval festival is held on third weekend of June.
- August: Calici sotto le stele, an open air wine tasting festival is held on August 10th.
- December: Concerto di Natale, a Christmas Eve party is conducted with grandeur, soon followed by San Silvestrotra le torri, a New Year’s Eve party on 31st December.
Trip plans for San Gimignano
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of San Gimignano
San Gimignano Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of San Gimignano
Save 10%Tour of the Chianti Region and Brunello Wine Tasting from San Gimignano1 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Enjoy a day spent in the beauty and harmony of the Tuscan countryside. Visit the surrounding areas of Siena and the ancient M...
Save 6%Private Organic Winery Tour and Tasting with Olive Oil, Lunch or Dinner8 Reviews
Enjoy a private organic winery tour with organic wines and extra virgin olive oil tasting and light lunch. Be fully immersed ...
Save 8%Private Home Made Pasta Cooking Class in Tuscany
Duration: 2 Hrs
Set up your private 2-hour pasta-making class, which offers a relaxed and respectful environment to learn Tuscan culinary sec...
Save 10%Enogastronomic Grand Tour of Montalcino Pienza and Montepulciano from San Gimignano1 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Enjoy a full day discovering three jewels of the Tuscan landscape that distinguish themselves in the enogastronomic and culin...
- Events & Festivals in Siena
- Events & Festivals in Florence
- Events & Festivals in Livorno
- Events & Festivals in Vernazza
- Events & Festivals in Cinque Terre
- Events & Festivals in Ferrara
- Events & Festivals in Parma
- Events & Festivals in Portofino
- Events & Festivals in Rome
- Events & Festivals in Venice
- Events & Festivals in Naples
- Events & Festivals in Milan
- Events & Festivals in Positano
- Events & Festivals in Catania
- Events & Festivals in Padua