Events and Festivals in San Gimignano
- January: Festival of city’s patron saint is celebrated on 31st January.A liturgical ceremony and traditional fair is conducted on the day.
- February: Carnival of San Gimignano is celebrated from January through February. A huge parade is organized with papier-mâché decorations, confetti, masked-groups and music.
- March: Festival of Santa Fina is held on 12th March with a liturgical ceremony and a traditional fair. Biennial homecoming day is organized for the emigrants who are no more a part of the city.
- May: A long distance bike race called Gran Fondodella Vernaccia is held on second Sunday of May.
- June: Feriedelle Messi, a historical and medieval festival is held on third weekend of June.
- August: Calici sotto le stele, an open air wine tasting festival is held on August 10th.
- December: Concerto di Natale, a Christmas Eve party is conducted with grandeur, soon followed by San Silvestrotra le torri, a New Year’s Eve party on 31st December.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of San Gimignano
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of San Gimignano
Save 7%Make Your Own Wine with an Italian WinemakerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Save 9%San Gimignano Wine Tasting Experience with Food10 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Private Home Made Pasta Cooking Class in Tuscany3 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 12%Full-Day Chianti Tour by Vespa Scooter2 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now