Are you looking for what to do in San Gimignano?
PLACES TO SEE
- Piazza del Duomo: The church-square of the town, surrounded by ancient towers.
- SanGimignano1300:A museum located in the heart of the city, this brings to life, the history of San Gimignano to life.
- The Collegiata: The collegiate cathedral and a small basilica, this beautiful church has a series on frescos on both the testaments.
- Torre Grossa: The tallest tower in this medieval city. One of the things to do in San Gimignano is visit this tower.
- The church of Sant'Agostino: This church contains Frescos from the life of Sant’Agistino. You can also know about the church from the English speaking friars here.
- The Piazza Della Cisterna: An old stone walled piazza where the weekly market gathers.
- The Thursday Market: There’s a weekly market held every Thursday. If you’re a shopaholic, then this must be on your to do list.
- Walking tour: A walking tour in English and Italian is offered by the Tourist information every day from 3:00pm except Sundays. Services include free maps, room booking and bus tickets. Piazza del Duomo, 1 53037 San Gimignano (SI).
- Tuscany Ex Day Tours: A full day tour of Siena and San Gimignano. Via San Martino 25, 53037 San Gimignano, Italy.
- AzAgr Il VecchioManeggio: A horseback riding tour through the vineyards. Sant'Andrea 22, 53037 San Gimignano, Italy.
- My Florence Tours - Private Tours: A one day tour around the old city. A must do San Gimignano tour.
- Squartini Bruno Private Day Tours: A one day tour of Siena and the old medieval city.
Below we have a list of things to do in San Gimignano and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your San Gimignano getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to San Gimignano with confidence.