Torre Dell'orologio, San Gimignano
About Torre Dell'orologio, San Gimignano
Torre Dell'orologio, San Gimignano - Address, Phone Number
Address: Piazza Duomo, 53037 San Gimignano, Italy
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 15.3K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Watch Tower, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Tower
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Also known as the Clock Tower or the Tower of the Podesta, it is one of the highest and well maintained buildings of the city. The building dates back to the 13th century and it still looks like it was built only a few years back. It is the 2nd tallest tower in town after the Torre Grossa.
- The tower is square based and has a very simple design.
- As you see there is only one window and a covered rooftop.
- This place gives way to beautiful views of this historic city.
A law was passed years ago that none of the buildings should reach a height more than the Rognosa.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in San Gimignano before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in San Gimignano and book an accommodation of your choice.
Torre Dell'orologio, San Gimignano Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Piazza Grande
- Tenimenti Ruffino Srl
- Barberino Val D'elsa
- Torre Del Diavolo
- San Gimignano
- Historic Centre (unesco)
- Piazza Duomo
- San Gimignano Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in San Gimignano
- What to See in 48 Hours in San Gimignano
- What to See in 72 Hours in San Gimignano
- How to Spend 5 Days in San Gimignano
- How to Spend 6 Days in San Gimignano
- How to Spend 7 Days in San Gimignano